Now, because of Barnes &Noble, America’s children can’t even read in peace!
You see, the American bookstore is selling unthinkable pro-LGBT books targeting toddlers!
Demand Barnes & Noble Immediately Pull These Books from their Shelves!
The “children’s books” available for your kids are not even appropriate for adults.
Here are a few of them:
- Sex Is a Funny Word: A Book about Bodies, Feelings, and YOU is a pro-homosexual sex-education book targeting an audience of 7-10 years of age;
- The GayBCs provides four-year-olds with an “alphabet book of LGBTQ+ vocabulary, celebrating the beauty of embracing one’s true self.”
- Are You a Boy or Are You a Girl? encourages three-year-olds to question their own biology;
- They She He Me: Free to Be teaches 4-year-olds about different gender pronouns;
- Who Is RuPaul? tells the life story of one of the world’s most infamous drag queens to a recommended audience of 8-12 years.
- What Is the AIDS Crisis? exposes eight-year-olds to a biased portrayal of the infamous sexually-transmitted disease;
- Queer: The Ultimate LGBTQ Guide for Teens is described as “a humorous, engaging, and honest guide that helps LGBTQ teens come out to friends and family;”
- Two Grooms on a Cake: The Story of America’s First Gay Wedding presents same-sex “marriage” as normal to children as young as six;
Demand Barnes & Noble Stop Selling These Books Immediately!
If we don’t take action, Barnes & Noble will continue to corrupt the minds of countless young, impressionable children! Even toddlers won’t be spared!
That’s why I’m asking you to sign now, and make sure that Barnes & Noble immediately stops selling these horrendous books!