Fr. Martin thinks it's ok for homosexuals to
kiss during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass!
His name is Rev. James Martin, S.J. and he should NOT be speaking to Catholics because he:
- Said Catholics should “reverence” homosexual “marriage”
- Supports transgenderism for children
- Favors homosexual kissing during Mass
- Called dissident, pro-homosexual nun a “saint”
- Welcomed award from group condemned by the USCCB
I’m asking you to sign this petition to show your reparation for his disseminating ideas contrary to Catholic Doctrine on the issue of homosexuality.
We live in a time when Church teaching is under attack from all sides on the very controversial issue of homosexual sin.
The last thing that our fellow Catholics need is for a Catholic Cathedral to feature a speaker who contradicts Church teaching.
That is why I urge you to please sign this petition and join other concerned Catholics who deeply desire that Catholic Doctrine not be distorted.
For more detailed documentation, please click here.
Sign This Petition
Signature Goal: 20000
Rev. James Martin, S.J. should NOT be speaking to Catholics because he:
• Said Catholics should “reverence” homosexual “marriage”
• Supports transgenderism for children
• Favors homosexual kissing during Mass
• Called dissident, pro-homosexual nun a “saint”
• Welcomed award from group condemned by the USCCB