Praying the Rosary for the defeat of ISIS during the Fatima Centennial December 4th, 2015
Make Your Commitment to Pray the Rosary Today
Praying the Rosary for the defeat of ISIS during the Fatima Centennial December 4th, 2015How do you defeat a global terrorist organization like ISIS, whose members are largely hidden throughout the world, and are willing to die in suicide bombings for their diabolical goals of worldwide mass murder and destruction? The ultimate answer is through prayer. The battle against ISIS is, at its roots, a spiritual battle against the Devil and the forces of darkness. During this Fatima Centennial (1917-2017), your Rosaries for the defeat of ISIS will also be offered up for the conversion of sinners as part of the worldwide Fatima Centennial Prayer Crusade of Reparation. Endorsements Bishop René Henry Gracida, Bishop Emeritus of Corpus Christi, Texas Telesphore Cardinal Toppo - Cardinal Archbishop of Ranchi, India Ricardo Cardinal Vidal - Archbishop Emeritus of Cebu, Philippines Archbishop John Njenga - Archbishop Emeritus of Mombassa, Kenya Bishop Josef Maria Punt - Bishop of Haarlem-Amsterdam, Netherlands Bishop Oliver Dashe Doeme - Bishop of Maiduguri, Nigeria Dr. Mark Miravalle - Professor of Theology and Mariology, Franciscan University of Steubenville Immaculée Ilibagiza - Worldwide Missionary for the Rosary and Forgiveness Drew Mariani - Relevant Radio National Talk Show Host
Intentions of the Prayer Crusade Reparatory
- Increase in devotion to Our Lady.
- The establishment of the Reign of the Immaculate Heart of Mary in both spiritual and temporal society.
- The restoration of good customs both in family and society as an indispensable condition to bring peace to the world (2nd part Secret of Fatima).
- To obtain the special protection of the Immaculate Heart of Mary for all those who are being prosecuted expelled from their homes, abused and martyred for their Catholic Faith in many parts of the world.
- The conversion of sinners for the salvation of their souls.
In light of your overwhelmingly generous response in reaching our million Rosaries goal in just one week, we are extending our goal to 5 MILLION ROSARIES TO DEFEAT ISIS.
As of the beginning of 2016, we were at 1.5 million. Additional Rosaries pledged will continue to be added to the total based on your pledge and will continue into the coming year.
Please forward this holy effort to 3 or more friends whom you know will join in this worldwide Marian movement to defeat ISIS through the power of the Rosary.